Health and Wellbeing
Helping you take charge Worried about your health and wellbeing?
Are you living with or concerned about developing a health condition? Health Coaches help you to take charge by:
- Listening to what’s important to you.
- Helping you to build confidence, knowledge and skills to take care of your health and wellbeing.
- Working with you to find reliable information and activities.
- Connecting you with people who have similar experiences. Coaches offer support in person, by phone or online
- One-to-one support to get to know what works for you, your hopes and goals and what’s stopping you from taking steps forward, without judgement.
- Support to get active, eat well, protect your emotional wellbeing, find or reconnect with interests and support networks.
- Help to find advice or guidance for practical day-to-day issues.
- Work with your healthcare team, complementing your existing support.
This is a Free Service open to anyone registered with a GP in City and Hackney over the age of 18. You can refer yourself or ask your GP or healthcare worker to refer you.